Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

...5 mins

There is light at the end of the tunnel! I got out loads of orders this week, for folks who have been waiting, but I still have some to get out as soon as I receive more stock. I am currently shipping all in-stock items, and sending out backordered items as they come in to stock.

Please note folks that at this stage I'm sure that shipping all over the world is slowing down as Christmas approaches, so folks who are thinking of placing an order should be aware that things may take longer than normal to reach them.

I will be getting the Tag you're it challenge post written up over the weekend, loads of folks have been asking about it and I just have not had a spare moment to do it, but hopefully this weekend! There are still 3 (I think, but I will check) prizes that I need to give out!

And who know's, maybe next week I will get to make something!

Also this week, we've had a lot of stuff going on at home, we're getting a bit of building work done and OMGood gravy I was not prepared for the upheaval.....

5 comments:

  1. You make me feel tired just reading your post. It's all go at your place. Well it's your own fault!!!! you shouldn't keep creating these wonderful stamps. By the way ..... when's the next release?????? he he!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been super busy take your time and don't forget to take some you time when you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire!


    Oeh, gosh, you also didn't have time to make anything... I'm sad for you! I haven't had the chance either this past 1,5 week and I miss it! I'm sure you feel the same way! Good luck with all busy things and I wish as well for you you will have time to make something again! Love your creations and inspiration!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGood gravy! You're too cute!
    We all understand! Sounds like you could use an assistant or 2! lol.
    Enjoy the weekend, if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sending {{HUGS}} to you Claire! It sounds like you have waaaaaaay too much to do at the moment - hope you do have some inky time in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!