Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

...Release watch

Phew, taking a wee break from packing to let folks know that we are now sold out of the following:

Rescue Remedies
Vintage Labels No2
Spellbinders Labels 4 dies
Spellbinders Impressabilities - Flowers

a number of other sets are very low in stock, you can tell which ones by looking at the stock level indicator under the price in the store.

I am hoping to get a handful of rescue Remedies on Friday in order to fulfil orders placed today that contain that set but there are no further restocking deliveries due to arrive before I scoot off on hols, so if you are ordering something that is on backorder, it won't ship until after I get back from Holidays! - around the 15th August, I apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Right back to envelope land for me!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I missed that there was a stock level indicator!! That's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!