Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

...templates

Just a quick reminder about how to download the templates, i've had a few emails and I'm just posting this in case anyone else is unsure.

Folks who ordered templates will receive an email with a link in it to the template. Please make sure that when you click on the link and your computer asks what to do with it, that you select the "SAVE" option and not the open option at this stage.

They are supplied as Zip files, which is a compressed file, and so you need to save them onto your computer before you try to open them or it won't work.

Once they are safely saved on your computer, double click (mac) or right-click(pc) to open and then store them somewhere suitable on your computer. Then you have access to them whenever you need it.

I set the downloads to allow folks to have 3 attempts at downloading the files before the link expires. The idea is that you have 3 'goes' at downloading the file, this is handy in case your 3 year old plonks his wooden train in the centre of the keyboard just at the crucial moment...

Once you have downloaded and stored away the files you have unlimited access to them and can use them as often as you like!!

If anyone has had a problem, or was unable to download, do contact me, I will be delighted to help, it may take me a day or two to reply, as I am STILL packing orders, but I will return your email!!

HTH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!