Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

New Release Blog Waltz Round-up Part 4

Hello there! It's Lisa again, popping in for the final installation of the May New Release Blog Waltz Round-up. I know by now you're itching to get your hands on your new stamps! We can't wait for that to happen, too! Let's all take our collective breath and blow that ash away!


I never get enough of looking at all these beauties. I'm inspired to get back into my craft room and ink up my new Waltzingmouse Stamps sets... I haven't even scratched the surface yet! Plus, I've gotta try the teacup and tea bag templates. Did you get yours, as well as the cake template? So fun!

Speaking of parties (were we?), please mark your calendar for May 17th... that's the date for our Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Monthly Blog Waltz. The fun will start in the Waltzingmouse House Forum. The theme this month will be BIRTHDAYS, so start planning/making your cards/projects now! We'll post all the details soon here on the blog.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. All the cards and projects are just all so amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!