Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

...Get your shamrocks here!!!


Good morning!!!

You may already know that WMS is hosting a blog hop over on our Forum on St Patrick's Day March 17!! We're hoping you'll get out your WMS stamps and show us a little green!! Don't worry if you are a little under-represented in the WMS stamp department! I have created this digital stamp pack so that you can take part.

The stamps may be downloaded by clicking here. You'll be taken to a Google docs page where you can download the digi pack, it's called WMS St Pat's Freebies.zip

The stamp pack contains THREE different digital stamps, once I started making these it was hard to stop! lol.

The stamp pack contains the following:
  • 1 clean and simple type image with sentiment included
  • 1 hand drawn illustration for folks who like to colour
  • 1 separate sentiment
Each of the stamps are supplied in two formats, JPEG files - these are for straightforward printing! And PNG files for folks who like to footer! see below. lol.

My one request is that you have a peep at the Terms of use, I do ask that you do not share these files, even tho they are free. You'll be doing your bit for WMS if you send folks my way to download their own copies! Much appreciated thank you!

PNG files will be useful for anyone who is using any of the Photoshop programs. I believe it can be used with other programs as well. The file is saved in this way so that you can re-colour it to suit your needs!

Here's what to do with PNG files if you fancy having a go.
  • Open the any of the PNG files in your Photoshop program.
  • Go to the menus across the top and click on the 'Image' menu, select Mode and then RGB.
  • Go to the menus across the top and click on the 'Layer' menu
  • From the drop-down menu go down to 'Layer style'. Another drop down menu will appear.
  • Select 'Colour overlay' and use the pop up info box to determine the colour you would like to change the stamp to. As an alternative you could also use the 'Gradient overlay' choice - it's just below Colour overlay.
Have fun printing the stamp in different colours! You can of course save the stamp in different colours but remember to Save As and give it a different name to avoid overwriting the original stamp. All is not lost tho, if you do save over the original, you can just down load it again.

Have fun experimenting and remember to have the photos of your project ready for the WMS Blog Hop on the 17th March!! We'll be running it from the Forum, so if you haven't been over to the 'house' already you might like to pop over and get familiar!!

Can't wait to see what folks make!!

Hope these tickle!

29 comments:

  1. The stamps are BRILLIANT... thank you so much! Looking forward to the hop on the 17th.
    Many hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooh these are lovely Claire, thanks a million for the digital stamps. I'm definitely going to use them as I've got a couple of Paddy's Day cards to make - must be sure to take pic's for blog-hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, thank you for such a generous and beautiful gift! I love these digi stamps. I'm looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I got mine. Thank you so much. Can't wait til St Patty's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the stamps...I'm away to colour in...I'm still a child in this department...when I tell kids I love to colour in they look at me bemused. Also looking forward to the blog hope on 17th....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Claire for the digi stamps. They are lovely! I'm excited for the Blog Hop as well...see you then!

    Many Blessings~
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Claire, these are wonderful thank you so much! I can't wait to try them with some of your label sets I already have. I know you have digital papers do you plan to have digital stamps as well in the future? Instant gratification is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! This is very generous of you, Claire, and I am going to have fun colouring :)
    I have NO idea how to play with PS or even paint elements but would love to learn. Until then, I'll be a click'n colour gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the graphics. They are beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely! I hope I have time to play this week so that I can participate in the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun Claire! and so pretty! thanks for the deets on how to play with them on Photoshop - I'll have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, how wonderful of you to provide the images. They are really lovely and I hope I can play in the Blog Hop this time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Claire, Just downloaded the digistamps and they are great. I've spent thge whole evening colouring! Love the posy look and the detail of the small safety pin holding it all together. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How generous of you to give these to us free. I love the designs! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely digi's Claire - thank you. Will see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These images are gorgeous Claire!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many thanks for these images. MY birthday is ST Patrick's day so very appropriate for me. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the free digi files. I've already used the main coloring image to make a card and LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are lovely images and many thanks for you generosity. I'm glad my friend Charmaine directed me to your site. I will visit again when time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is such a great idea.

    Rendez-Vous on 17th march !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the free digi I can't wait to play in the blog hop! I put my first order in a week ago and am waiting for them to arrive! Can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much. What a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are beautiful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much for the beautiful image! Happy St. Patrick's Day (in advance).

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful images, thank you so much
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for these beautiful images! Must hurry- the 17th will be here before I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you thank you for this stunning image and sayings! I used it to make a wedding card for an irish coworker here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1679556?&cat=7174

    Hope you like what I did with your generosity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!