You may already know that WMS is hosting a blog hop over on our Forum on St Patrick's Day March 17!! We're hoping you'll get out your WMS stamps and show us a little green!! Don't worry if you are a little under-represented in the WMS stamp department! I have created this digital stamp pack so that you can take part.
The stamps may be downloaded by clicking here. You'll be taken to a Google docs page where you can download the digi pack, it's called WMS St Pat's Freebies.zip
The stamp pack contains THREE different digital stamps, once I started making these it was hard to stop! lol.
The stamp pack contains the following:
- 1 clean and simple type image with sentiment included
- 1 hand drawn illustration for folks who like to colour
- 1 separate sentiment
PNG files will be useful for anyone who is using any of the Photoshop programs. I believe it can be used with other programs as well. The file is saved in this way so that you can re-colour it to suit your needs!
Here's what to do with PNG files if you fancy having a go.
- Open the any of the PNG files in your Photoshop program.
- Go to the menus across the top and click on the 'Image' menu, select Mode and then RGB.
- Go to the menus across the top and click on the 'Layer' menu
- From the drop-down menu go down to 'Layer style'. Another drop down menu will appear.
- Select 'Colour overlay' and use the pop up info box to determine the colour you would like to change the stamp to. As an alternative you could also use the 'Gradient overlay' choice - it's just below Colour overlay.
Have fun experimenting and remember to have the photos of your project ready for the WMS Blog Hop on the 17th March!! We'll be running it from the Forum, so if you haven't been over to the 'house' already you might like to pop over and get familiar!!
Can't wait to see what folks make!!
Hope these tickle!