Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

...Mystery set Sneak Peek!


Wasn't going to, but couldn't resist!!

This is a sneak peek at the mystery set!! lol. Tomorrow should see the start of the card samples etc. There will be NO samples on the blog for this set!!! lol, you will have to visit the secret blog page to see the samples and the set!

Opening the secret blog will be the last thing I do before I open the release to sales!! Keep an eye on this blog for news on how to get the password you will need to view the secret set!!

Scroll down for today's other post, incase you're waiting for vintage labels.

I hope everyone is going to have a fab Halloween day/night tomorrow! We're baking like crazy. There were 4 pairs of hands rolling the dough for the apple pie!! lol, talk about too many cooks!!

11 comments:

  1. pie....is that cinnamon too, I can smell.....or cloves? Can just imagine 4 sets of bakers around a table...imagine the floor was covered in flour as well.
    Thanks for the sneak peak....doesn't give much away...only guess is that it's an oval to start with but could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a SNEAKY sneak peek! LOL! You are such a tease, Claire! Sigh! I'll just have to go create something to get my mind off that & baking & cinnamon (LOVE cinnamon) & cloves -- thanks to Joyce!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have no idea what that is. Although the number 2 seems to be in the image. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love the graphics! Looks a bit like a crest and it also looks like it might fit the oval nesties. That's so cool cos I just bought some ;)
    PS: my blogger word verification is french for 'dream'. See Claire? Your dreams are coming true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh crum! what if your secret set is what I said...delete me so I don't give it away- sorry!
    Grrr...no more writing this late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Claire, you are killing us!! Now what could THAT be.... I stay on you heels...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween Claire! Well I'm stumped! I can't even imagine what this set is!! I can't wait to see all three sets and your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness----I can see it. It's labels for an advent calendar, isn't it? You don't have to post this if I'm right---if not, just go ahead and make me look like an idiot! :)---I have started making a December scrapbook and was just wishing I had a good stamp set with calendar numbers already on it----it looks LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you give us a sneak peek, and I STILL can't tell what it is, LOL! But I can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that is a sneaky peaky! No clue what it is - maybe a pretty teapot? Another lousy guess, I'm sure but at least I'm trying, right?! LOL

    Yummmm . . .apple pies . . . nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it that you can't resist giving a sneek peek Claire - stop teasing us! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!