Pages

Thursday 2 July 2009

...so, where is she?





Since I have nothing photographable yet, here are some pics of a place we visited a few week-ends ago - It's the Quoile Countryside centre, close to Downpatrick - very pretty wee spot for a pic-nic.

I am just a teensy bit busy getting things ready for my next release - the reason for this is that since the family holiday happens in July I can't have a release in July!!! and I lose about two weeks of crafting time!!!! AAAArrrggghhh!

Hang on to your headgear tho' because what this means for my little stamp company is that I'm going to release my next sets in the first week of August!! and there will probably be more than 2 sets!!!! (I'm hoping to release 4) woohoo! Sort of a July/August release all rolled into one!

So you can appreciate that the little blog-o is a tad empty right now. Not for long tho' - couple more things I want to show you in a day or two.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Claire! Ireland always looks so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your photos are super Claire - what wonderful gardens there! I was beginning to wonder just where you were! Cannot wait to see what's next up! I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Have a great vacation too!

    check the Waltzingmouse Stamps gallery on SCS - I made a summer gingerbread card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time with your family and enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the looks of that inn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!