Pages

Saturday 20 June 2009

Celtic Heritage Day 3 Second post


ED - the ink is a Versamagic Dew drop multi surface chalk ink called Turquoise gem. It is a stunning colour. Ribbon came from a local store - there was no brand name on it, sorry.

A quick card using the chalice image and sentiment from my upcoming clear stamp set Celtic Heritage due to be released early next week! Again I used the lunette, this time to make a pretty frame for the chalice - such a handy shape.

A dash of matching ribbon and sentiment - what could be simpler?

Check in in the morning again to see what's next!! Also scroll down to see if you missed anything today!!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic Claire. What a beautiful card for first Holy Communion. Stunning design, and your stamps are awesome...but you know that I think everything you do is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, and I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful Claire cant wait for them to be on sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the color, and the stamps are awesome--I can't ever find a good First Communion set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Claire! Your sets are wonderful and I can't wait to own them. Is is Tuesday yet?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new designs - so original. I have an award for you at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT CLAIRE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful, Claire! I just love the color you used. What color is that? Thanks for the elegant card inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, thanks for the ink color update! :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, Claire! Lovely, lovely, lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed this one somehow! glad I found it today - I just love the colors you used here and First Holy Communion is a stamp I can really use at my church! I can't believe how many stamps are on your sets Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those corner flourishes are wonderful. I love the colour you chose to accent these lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!