Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

...ahhh stamping


Ed - ink colous are Ocean tides ( Papertreyink), Smokey grey (Versafine) and Tim Holtz distress ink Antique linen (Ranger). Ta for asking.


Finally got a moment or two to stamp - Used the Guidelines 2 set for the patterned paper and the Anniversary set teacup (all PapertreyInk stamps and card), with polka dots basics for the spotty backgrounds. Ocean tides (again!) and a wee sprinkle of PTI bitty dot paper, kindly donated by Genevieve, thank you chickie.

Used some distress Ink around the edges to make it vintagy. Lugged out the sewing machine even, full of energy last night.

And do you like my flowers? - finally gave in and bought some prima ones - really like these, also had a wee bit of felt swirly stuff in a drawer, seemed to work.

Went to the Stitch and craft show in Belfast today, have to say it was better than previous years - I love all the wee stalls with women from various groups all making lace and spinning yarn and all that. Loads of cardmaking supplies this year and found a few stamp shops I didn't know existed!! Must get my stamping buddy organised and do a wee shop hop some of these days.

Hope they tickle

15 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love how vibrant you make the Ocean Tides look!! It looks like you were having fun after time being stretched tight. Thanks for always posting inspiring creations! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. The felt and the Prima's totally work!
    WOW so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- these are so gorgeous!
    I am an admirer of your work, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WA....The flowers are pretty...always like your card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Claire I love your flowers !!!

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to visit and "meet" you.
    I LOVE your cards and commentry and lovely snapshots of your world.

    Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely, as usual. The colours are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Claire! Great colors. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm...I love the way the white flowers and swirls pop against the Ocean Tides!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time visiting your blog . . . I love your cards! . . . just wondering though, are you using craft ink? I haven't 'splurged' yet to buy any and noticed your guidelines looked like you had maybe used some on it, I love how it turned out. I'm also a newbie to Papertrey . . . Been a Stampin Up! nut. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the wee bit of felty stuff! they add so much to your beautiful flowers - super colors and design Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous colors Claire! Blue is my favorite color :)

    I love those flowers and need finally cave and get some :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!