Pages

Friday 18 July 2008

...a tag


I've been tagged!! - Being new to blogging I have never seen this before - but it looks like fun - A really talented lady called Katie of KatiesPaperHaven 'tagged' me - I have to give 7 random facts about myself and tag 7 other folks - well, I'm going to give the facts but I can't possibly choose 7 out of the loads of fantastic blogs I look at - I'm still compiling my blog roll!!

* I absolutely cannot operate without socks.
* My obsession with making things (and my stash of fabric/craft stuff) is the reason my poor wee son has no bedroom! Having said that he's only one year old - I'll have it cleared by the time he needs it...honest!
* I could iron fabric for quilting all day but I'll go to any lengths to avoid ironing actual clothes.
* I once drew a whole city.
* I can make anything except money.
* My favorite food is ready salted crisps(potato chips) with vanilla ice-cream.
* I really need to dye my hair.

4 comments:

  1. I was just checking some blogs and came upon your site. Your work is fabulous! What really got me is your photos of Ireland. I just returned from a vacation there 2 days ago. Wish I had found your site earlier. Continue with the good stamping and more pictures of your beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I have just found your blog, courtesy of Annapurna. I really love your cards and am very impressed with your clean cut style. Like you I have also spent many years doing lots of other crafts but am now a confirmed stamper. I live in France and also like you have great difficulties getting supplies, so I really sympathise. I haven't been into a stamp shop for 18 months. Thank goodness for the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting facts. I like the "can make anything except money" part the best.
    I replied to your email yesterday and now I got an email saying your system did not accept it yet and will keep retrying.

    Anyways, I don't mind if you add me to your blog roll. I would like to do the same if you don't mind. Also I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I agree with you about the ironing. Thanks for sharing a bit of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!