Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

...Shenanigans FREEBIE digi bundle


Evening folks, it's been quite a while since I did a freebie and I do love doing these for St Patrick's Day! So here's one for you - The link will take you to my Dropbox where you should be able to chose what elements you want to get, or get them all!


The bundle contains & digital stamps and 6 patterned papers and those should co-ordinate with your Gina K inks and cardstocks of the colours mentioned in the graphic.

The files are .png as I did a straw poll and that's what most folks were asking for, hopefully folks will be able to use these. There is a PDF printable file of the stamps that you can just print out right away!

I hope you enjoy these and if you use them, be sure to let me know! - Tag me on Pinterest or Instagram or Facebook - or leave a comment here!

Please note these items are for personal use only, for further details check out the Terms of Use in the bundle.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful freebie. I have six grandchildren that will love the cards made with your bundle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to celebrate Spring! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Sue, hope you have fun!

      Delete
  3. These are adorable, Claire! Thank you so much for sharing them. I especially like your shamrock patterned paper - the way the colours are traditional with a wee twist of spring-ishness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some little St. Pat's coloring books for my grand nephews and nieces with your fun digi images Claire! Thank you! here's my post: createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2017/03/happy-st-patricks-day-coloring-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Claire! I'm just picking up these adorable little digis and I am so happy to have them! What a sweetie you are for giving us beautiful patterned papers, as well! Oh! And the papers coordinate with the GinaK cardstock to boot! Awesome freebie, my friend! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!