Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

...Purple snow


A while back I rushed out and bought sequins -I bought 4 packets and not one packet was what I would call a Christmassy colour...arg...hence we are looking at purple snow...

Been itching to do this for a while - I wanted to die cut a snowflake and mount sequins in behind it - I thought it would make quite a nice texture in the aperture - I was right, I love this wee sparkly flake!

I used the Snowflake No. 2 die and the Stitched tags dies for this - the sentiment is an oldie, made up of two stamps from the Sewing Box Christmas set. Likey?

Did you get your invite to the PJ party? Nope? scroll down, it's just below!

9 comments:

  1. Your tag is very pretty! Love how you used the sequins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea and very pretty! I may have to borrow this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with purple snow! Simple and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple snow is definitely better than yellow snow :). Love the sparkles that the sequins add to the die cut aperture - very pretty!

    By the way, I have emailed a couple of times about an order query - not sure my emails are getting through. Can you email me at sarah@graymail01.com so I can reply and hopefully get through that way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the color and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this tag and cannot wait to CASE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love non traditional colors for Christmas! These purples are Beautiful, Claire!! My mom would love this, since it's her favorite color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!