Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

... New Inspiration Blog and Store News



Pinched these from Becca's Blog. Gorgeous tags using the Candy Jar Christmas Fillers and  Jar Fillers Christmas Die set.

Just wanted to let folks know that our long awaited dies are now ALL available in UK!

Our other big news for today is that we are beginning an exciting new Inspiration Blog. The DT will begin posting from tomorrow and we will be bringing you something new on a regular basis. We are aiming to post every other day.

The Inspiration blog is called Team Talk and it is right here
Pop over, check it out and book mark us.

If you wish to scroll back through the blog, you will find that it contains all of the previous posts from our old challenge blog so you will never be short of somewhere to go for WMS Inspiration.




6 comments:

  1. Wow Claire, you're spoiling us, Christmas has come early:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the look of the Inspiriation blog - very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - the inspiration blog is such a good idea! I've already added it to my blog list recommendations on my own blog. I'm excited about the new dies too - I shall ask Santa for some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I have bookmarked the blog. I tried to leave Anya some love for the beautiful frames she created but it said comments were restricted to team members only so it wouldn't let me post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun on the new blog... I tried to comment but it said only for team members..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!