Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

...Freebie Gingerbread cut files


OK, hand's up who remembers these guys? Our first release...ever? The Gingerbread Joy sets...ah....the smell of memories....

Well I have just thrown together a pair of cut files for the Gingerbread guys, you can snag it here. Options for Boy/Girl, large border, small border included in DXF and SVG files for your Seasonal amusement!

Get them here.

I am itching to make up a sample, maybe I'll get an hour today to do that! Chat later!

4 comments:

  1. Love these little guys - still one of my favourite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cut file. Do you have it in PNG format?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks Claire, I was getting the urge to pull out these adorable gingers out and you've pushed me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember how excited I was with these first sets Claire! and the gingerbread man is one of my favorite stamps in the set! Thanks for the cut files!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!