Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there! It has been another great week of uploads to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Gallery. Many of the Design Team members have uploaded their July Release creations, so if you're looking for some inspiration as your new sets arrive, check them out in the Samples By Stamp Set gallery.

I have a few cards I'd like to share before I announce this week's Big Cheese.

First up is Cyndie, with this bright and cheerful card:

I love the sentiment stamped on the ribbon, and the stamped trellis pattern from Pic-Nic Patterns is perfect for balancing out the card.

Maja made me smile with these adorable gingham sailboats.

Stamped with Gingham & Co., these cuties make a great birthday card. This is Maja's first upload - she just created her own album in the gallery! I bet you can't wait to see more of her creations, either!

This week's Big Cheese is Karen with her Rainy Day card:

Sure love this card with the CAS design, calming colors, and sparkly raindrops. A great encouragement card - aren't you feeling better already? Karen combined Asian Gardens and its companion set, Asian Gardens Additions to create this serene scene.

Outstanding, Karen! Send me an email and we will provide you with a discount code for your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Karen's card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Would you like the opportunity to be chosen? Post your new upload links here, a new thread starts every Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards - congrats to all the ladies featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so honored that my card has been exposed on your blog:) Especially because this card was made for my son, who yesterday celebrated his 8th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the girls! Beautiful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I totally missed this post (thanks Anya for the heads up!). And thank you to the powers that be for selecting my card. I was just happy to be home with my stamps after an extended vacation - I'm so glad I stamped!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!