Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

...busy as a bee

There was a little stampede through the store yesterday and on Sunday, just before I put up the prices, so today is super busy and i might be a little slower getting orders out as a result, it's been like a little mini release, and thank you!

I am delighted to say that I was a very bold girl and didn't raise the prices on everything. Digital stuff, paper pads, dies and small stamp sets all remain the same, and the larger sets only went up a few pence. I retained the free shipping offer on orders over £50, I was worried that might have to go, but I'm just going to continue to run that, I don't know anyone who doesn't like free shipping!

So, if you are waiting on a reply to an email, I hope to have replied to you by the end of tomorrow, today belongs to wee fat brown envelopes!!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to place my very first order but decided to hold off 'til after this release. Thank you so much for retaining free shipping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!