ED - Good Question Mary - yup you can enter as many times as you like, but be sure to enter each tag individually, kwim? Even if you make say, three tags and write them all up in one blog post, make sure you enter 3 links in the inlinkz thingy below, that way when I'm going through, I will know to look out for each tag. AND since the random number thingy will be working on the number of entries, the more tags you enter, the better your chance of winning the overall prize!!!
When I released our October new stamps I mentioned that I was going to run a little competition, Finally, I have managed to grab 20 mins to write this post detailing the challenge!
I'm calling it the "Tag - you're it!" WMS Christmas Challenge 2010. Catchy eh?
I am offering a £100GBP voucher for the WMS store. In return I want to see beauty and elegance!! not too much to ask is it? lol. You will be able to use the voucher to purchase anything in the store, dies, stamps or digi stuff.
What I want you to do is to make a tag, any size, any shape, I want Christmas tags of course! I want you to think 'beauty' and 'elegant' I want to see lovely tags, they may be CAS or vintage, distressed, minimalist, much-ivalist, lol, any style you want, BUT there will be spot prizes for tags that me and the girlies think are particulary beautiful or elegant, I just want to see prettiness! So, gimme your best frills, your finest feathers, your most prized pearls! LOL.
You may use any stamps of your choice but be sure to read all the deets, If you are the winner, you could get extra if you use WMS on your tag!!! See below
Here's the Schedule:
• You have from now until November 6th to make a tag, photograph it and upload it to somewhere on the web so's we can all visit you and drool all over your fabby creation. You may post to blogs, galleries such as SCS, the WMS gallery, or other hosts such as Flikr or Photobucket etc, anywhere - Just as long as you can provide us with a link to find it!! It's great if we can leave comments but I know this isn't always possible.
• Once you have a link for your Tag, insert it into the Inlinkz feature at the end of this blog post, I will post a link to this post on the side of the blog so's you can find it when you come back!!
• Submissions close on Nov 6th.
• On November 7, we will announce the grand winner as part of our November release post - yup we're holding the November release on the 7th!!!!
• On November 7, we will also announce the spot prizes awarded for tags that especially tickle, me an the ladies will have a wee vote on this!! There will be 3 spot prizes, each winning a stamp set each.
The overall winner will be chosen via the random number thingy, And Here's the extra juicy bit - If your tag features WMS, you will get bonus credit to the value of £25!!!! you could stand to win £125 of WMS goodies!! (that's approx $199 US, $202 CAD, $202AUD, €143Euros!!!)
I cheated slightly today in that my tag doesn't scream Christmas but is subtly festive! LOL, but as usual I'm crafting on the run between packing orders!!
I chose to gussie up a jar candle, this was a cracking wee find in a bargain shop, a lovely jar with a handle on it!! the candle is Red Apple scented and will make a neat teachers helper gift...or maybe I'll give it to myself! lol,
I used: Stamps: Holiday labels No.14 frame, sentiment from Nutcracker Sweet. Ink: Versacolour, pinecone and Burgundy Card: plain cream from a local LSS, unbranded. Ribbon: from stash....erm...sorry Buttons: PTI Chocolate Bown buttons String: fine linen string, harware store Other: Rusty Metal Star on a piece of rusty metal wire (craft fair find) and a Pinecone
Hi, I’m Claire Brennan and I'm a crafter. I am currently designing new stamps for Gina K Designs as well as prepping some of the popular WMS sets for re-release with Gina - it doesn't get any better! Thanks for stopping by, sure hope you see something different here!
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html#ixzz1T71jsG1E
The following companies have supplied me with free product for promotional purposes but I maintain my right to only endorse and use product that I actually love and feel is of great quality and value. I do not promote product that I do not believe in.
Waltzingmouse Stamps Spellbinders Paper Arts Gina K designs