Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

...Weekend Shipping

Just a quick heads up regarding the store! We're starting previews tomorrow and the new stamp sets will be released on Sunday. There's a lot of prep still to do for the release so I just wanted to let folks know that I won't be shipping on Saturday this weekend. Orders placed tomorrow (Thursday) will of course go out straight away as normal, but orders placed on Fri/Sat may not get away until Monday, I do hope folks understand!

OOh can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either.....there is just too much excitement in the air....I am very serious too....I love Baskets and Gingerbread men and especially Gingerbread men in baskets. The suspence is killing me Alice Roushia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!