Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

...shipping news

Just wanted to let folks know that nearly everything has shipped!!! as usual shipping notices will be done after all orders are gone, even folks who ordered over the weekend just before the release, your sets are well on the way (they shipped Saturday and Monday as normal) if not there already as I make shipping my priority, but at busy times the shipping notices do suffer! lol.

Don't forget to leave a comment on the post below to be in with a chance of winning!!! I'll make the draw tonight at 11:00 PM GMT (3:00 pm Pacific, 4:00 pm Mountain, 5:00 pm Central, 6:00 pm Eastern), including from one of the DT blogs (it's a secret which one!). Winners will be announced here and on the forum!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!