Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

...and another winner!!! LOL

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our DT Release Blog hop!! All of your comments are very much appreciated!!! We picked two random commentors each to receive a stampset of their choice and i posted onw winner yesterday,

The winner from the comments left on DT blogs was:

Nancy L. said...
love the idea of not having to color, still looks beautiful!

Another Nancy!!!!! What are the chances!!? lol

Nancy L. left her comment on Jennifers blog!!!

I will try to contact you Nancy but if you see this before I reach you, just pop me an email with your address and choice of stamp set!!

you can get me at:
claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com

Congratulations to Nancy and Nancy!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mega congrats to BOTH the Nancy's!!!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega congrats to BOTH the Nancy's!!!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you credit it? To Nancy & Nancy, congratulations...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!