Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2009

...Thank you Lynn!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Lynn Mercurio who recently featured a couple of my wee projects on SCS Technique Lovers challenges - I have had such a ball looking at all the lovely things everyone made - the latest was my wee mini basket and I just got through commenting on all the folks' entries - I am so inspired by all the different ways people used my template - I love to see that - I love how we all think so differently!!

So, Thanks to Lynn for asking me and thank you to all the ladies who took part!! I was thrilled to be part of it!

If you like, you can see what I'm talking about here!

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU Claire for offering up your wonderful templates for everyone to enjoy! You make creating such an easy task with your wonderfully creative and unique designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!