Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

...a quick post


Ed again! - I used a spellbinders long label die to get the shape - I first cut a folded double layer not quite all the way through to one side, to make card sape but I was unhappy with the folded edge so I cut one shap out of one layer of the same coloured card and stuck it to the front - this is the chocolate coloured card that makes the main body of the card - hope that helps!!

ED- I set the labels die face up on the cuttlebug plate and centred an oval die in the middle of it before layering on my Ripe avocado card stock and proceeding to cut. That way I get a nice frame shape. Hope that helps. The sentiment is on a cream oval cut with the same oval die. The edges of the oval die are rubbed with the chocolate ink.

A wee card - haven't finished the window cling box yet!! Lol. Must dash...Christmas is coming...

Supplies - PapertreyInk Silent Night and Merry and Bright stamp sets - dark chocolate and ripe avocado cardstocks, vanilla and dark chocolate inks.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this, Claire! I hope your family has a warm and wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, would you please let me know how you got the oval cut-out on the label for the cards. When I look at the spellbinders curved label it does not appear that the oval is cut out. Thanks for your help. I love the cardsQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of these card...gorgeous details on them too....would you mind sharing how you got a card that shape....sorry if you've answered this, I've never seen that shape on a card...TIA....Love your blog!!!
    You are truly blessed with creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!