Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

...after the rush


Good morning - I'm just popping in with a wee sample that I did not get a chance to show during the release - and what a release, it kept me well and truly busy until about Sunday when I took a few hours off to remind my children that they have a mother!! lol! ooh and watch the tennis!

I made this card using the cut files in the Funky Feathers cut file bundle - I was delighted with how the wee detailed fronds at the base of the image cut out - again I use that American crafts cardstock that cuts like butter - but for a more difficult card I would simply enlarge the size of the file and cut the feathers out a little bigger.

I flipped over the centre feather so that the textured side shows, liked the contrast on this simple card.

I love the sentiment - "Oh look - your wings are showing" - what a nice way to tell somebody they've been an angel!!! It's from Fine Feathers.


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the white on white! So elegantly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Claire!!! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WOW card Claire.
    Happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea...love those beautiful feathers and I took your advice and got some AC...it really does cut beautifully with the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! WOW is always so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your feather stamp that I want to get a set! But since I don't have a die cut machine I can't have the cut file...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!! There is a cut file bundle?? Why don't I know this...??

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful card Claire. I love the white on white. It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful all white card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card Claire! So clean and simple and striking! (If I were with you I'd be feeling your forehead though: no sponging?) LOL! Hugs! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS perfection! I do like a WonW card.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely striking, Claire.
    Makes me wish there were dies for my Grand Caliber, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!