Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

...We have a winner!!!!!

and we'll have another one later!!!

The winner from the comments left on my blog was::::

Nancy who said:

Nancy said...

What a great collection of new stamps. Now on to the blog hop!!!

Congratulations Nancy!!! I will try to contact you but if you see this you can email me at claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com with your choice of stampset and your Address!!

We will have another winner, randomly picked from the comments left on DT blogs during the hope, I'll be back with the name soon as I have it!!!

Now if you haven't seen it already Lisa has kindly posted a roundup of the DT release cards for us to peep at while I pack...some more...lol!! Scroll down for inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy! congratulations on your blog hop win, enjoy stamping with Claire's beautiful stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, sweetheart, you seem to have forgotten to annoounce that I am the second winner...lol!! Thanks for letting us know things are on the way!! Waiting patiently for those eggs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!