Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

NEW stamp sets released! - Sweethearts and Faux Fun

ED - you must pop over to Anya's right now and look at this!!

ED - I've been using the large EK success punch - oops didn't realize there were several pink ones, obviously there are holes in my stamping arsenal that must be filled forthwith!! lol, apologies for the confusion!!


Welcome to the January 2010 release!! Today, in fact right now, I am releasing two new sets of clear photopolymer stamps!! Here they are:


Set size - 6 x 8 inches

Lace - I love lace! It's such a fab border to add to many different types of cards/scrapbooks and altered items.

There is one fancy lace border and two sizes of broderie anglaise borders and look for the neat trimming trick on my blog!!!! you can 'cut out' the broderie anglaise borders with a basic EK success corner punch, just remove the guard an use it as a scallop punch! See the blog for more details!! Extra broderie anglaise details mean that you can create focal points to complement your borders!

Just a word of advice - you WILL need to stamp the broderie anglaise borders with the help of a piece of fun foam or an upturned mouse mat under your cardstock or you will not get an even impression. Again see my blog post for advice.

Also included in the set is a huge Knitted pattern background/border stamp. A matching, heavier weight knitted panel and a little row of knitted stitches for extra emphasis.

The fancy lace border measures just under 6 and 1/4 inches long. The large knitted panel measures 2 inches by 5 and 3/4 inches, the broderie anglaise borders are each 6 and 7/8 inches long.


Set is 6x8 inches

A set of Lovey-dovey stamps to use when you're making up your Valentines treats, Anniversary cards, treats for the wee folk or just for a good old I-love-you type cards!

A host of sentiments good for the insides of cards as well as the front, including the much looked for (by me) "Guess who?", and "from your secret admirer".

A large dotty heart compatible with the EK success heart punch (the pink one) and 3 sizes of 'plain' hearts suitable for the 'kissing' technique! see HERE, LOL, Ideal for making patterned hearts to match your project backgrounds! These hearts do not match the spellbinders hearts they are a different proportion, for a heart to match spellbinders see the Seasons of Love - Tags set.

Also included is an elegant bow and arrow and lone arrow, just right for piercing any colour of heart you care to stamp! lol.

The 'Hey! sweet thing' sentiment measures just under 2 and 1/2 inches long by 3/4 inches tall. The arrow measures just under 2 and 1/2 inches long.

The sets can be purchased by visiting my store, click on the image to pop over.


All sets retail at an amazing £13.50 sterling each - check out how many images and sentiments are in each set!! (approx US $21.61, Canada $22.44, Euro 14.95, Australian $23.68 - all values approximate as of 5th Jan 2010 and subject to change - source, XE.com)

And yes! - I ship everywhere, lol.

Scroll down and bask with me in the reflected glow of love produced by my DT l
adies this week!!! LOL


8 comments:

  1. Just placed my order! Soooooo excited - I'm already dreaming up ideas :) Thanks Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps Claire. I've tried looking up the EK Success heart punch but it seems to come in different sizes and they're all pink - any idea what size your punch is? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new sets are amazing Claire, as are the projects that you and the DT have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing samples and beautiful stamps Claire!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Claire - How I LOVE the new Faux Fun set and of course the Valentine set is just divine!! Lace and knitting and Valentine's- how can it get any better??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great set! I can't wait to receive my Faux Fun...

    Dani / Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so great and your DT is amazing! But I had to read one of the sentiments twice because at first I thought it said: "I might forget what you say but I will never forget how OLD you make me feel!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning creations from the DT. Have just received my Sweethearts set and can't wait to ink it up!! So many fabulous sentiments which can be used throughout the year and not just on valentines day. Simply gorgeous Claire, thank you!!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!