Pages

Saturday 23 August 2008

...an award


A very dear lady called Mary gave me this award - Thank you Mary.


Here are the rules:

1) The winner can put the logo on their blog
2) Link the person you received your award from

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Put links of those blogs on yours

5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated

As usual - I'm going to chicken out of nominating just 7 people and invite you to browse any of the blogs on my list - they're all super. I'm intending to add a few more soon - I keep finding more great people!!!

Start with Mary K herself and I know a few nice comments might cheer her day - her little pet goldfish Sam passed on the other day.

I'm working away on the upcoming PapertreyInk bloghop challenge - Wow what a toughie!! Check out the link if you fancy playing along. Hopefully I'll have some cards to show you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words Claire. (And thanks for not making fun of me for being upset about my Betta fish dying. I tend to be a little on the emotional side sometimes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I added you to my "award list" too Clair! You certainly don't need to do anything, just want to pass on how much I love your blog and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!