Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

...a little toucan...

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc;jsessionid=FB75683F745381246278E691E7BE8BFD.p3plqscsfapp004?categoryId=16

Folks this is a wee card I made the other evening for the new Gina K release party. Gina has a bunch of new goodies out right now - here's a clickable link to all the new stuff. I'm working my way through some bits and pieces that I will be showing you in the coming hops from Monday on, but you should really pop over to see what's the latest right now, I have a feeling some of these sets may be sold out before long....

This card features a little Toucan from Beth's new set,  Xavier Zebra. I loved the chance to use some bright colours, not a palette that I normally reach for, but most refreshing on a grey day.

1 comment:

  1. I love it .. the black background makes this cute and colorful toucan really pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!