Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

... it's still sizzling....


It's pretty warm here in the old N of I today, and so I was feeling a little tropical this morning. Only had time for a quick card - a little smooshing of inks in the background and then a nice crisp silhouette of a palm tree. (Gina K Dark Chocolate Ink)

For some reason I thought this would look neat with a little melted gold on the edges of the brown cardstock panels, jury is still out, but I'm running with it anyhow... love the pinks and oranges though...

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2647&categoryId=16

Made this with the My Island stamp set, just released over at Gina K's - check it out by clicking on the stamp set image, it's perfect for a little high summer sizzle!


4 comments:

  1. Fabby, Claire! Gold EP = shimmering sand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Claire! I think the gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Claire! Love the way you added the gold! We are for sure sizzling here with big fires just north of my house, separated by one mountain range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I love this set - great card and Colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!