Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Big Cheese of the Week

Good morning!

I'm glad you stopped by today to see our Big Cheese of the week. This week seems to be the week of the doily!

This week's Big Cheese sort of picked itself, it is such a stunning card. I just fell in love with Amy Wanford's monochrome sympathy card.

The subtle color palette, the fancy doily (from Dainty Doilies 2 - Small) stamped off the card, that awesome button. Its a gorgeous card and would be beautiful as a set!

Amy, your card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and we will provide you with a discount code for $10 off (the price of a small set!!) your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Another beauty from this week is this card from Laurie Jones.

I love the way Laurie has stamped the branches, making a perfect place to 'hang' the bold lanterns. This card has great balance and the touch of gold embossing adds a level of elegance.

And finally, another example of an outstanding doily card from Helen Berry.

Such an elegant, sophisticated (yet simple) card! The gorgeous silk ribbon and jewels really enhance the design. A wonderful card suitable for such a special occasion!

Thank you ladies for your contributions this week. Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Add your direct links (please!) for your newly uploaded projects here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my doily Anniversary card & well done to Amy and Laurie - your cards are incredibly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely cards - I really like that first one.

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this doily stamp. Oh, the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you so much for picking my card!!!! I love those WMS doilies :)
    Hugs
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came back from vacation to this wonderful surprise! Thank you for highlighting my card. And congrats to Amy and Helen - your doily cards are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!