Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

...TAG you're it! Stand outs!!!

Apologies, heaped upon more apologies, I should have had this post written up weeks ago, but as usual, there's always a heap more to do than I plan for! lol.

Anyhow, if you're new to the blog, you might not know that we ran a fabby competition a wee while ago for folks to make Christmas tags, we wanted your very finest! And that's exactly what we got!!

164 deliciously fabulous tag designs!!

If you haven't yet seen them and are in need of a little inspiration, then check them all out right here.

We awarded a fabby grand prize to one lucky random participant but NOW I'm taking the chance to award a few more little spot prizes to tags that especially, shall we say, tickled!!

Let me stress, this is not a talent competition, I was not looking for technical skill, I was just on the look out for those tags which particularly tickled for one reason or another!

So, here they are, my top ticklers!!:

Kelly, loved the wooden look tag and wee house from Sewing box Hugs all gussied up for Christmas!


Debby, for the beautifully soft colour and CAS design


Anne Kristine, for the authentic Vintage style of her gorgeous tag!


Laurie, for the genius of this super snowflake tag, sentiment stamped on clear film!


Gabi, for the fabulous hand crocheted detailing, and the beautiful deep blues of winter.


And, last but not least, Meredith's mum-in-law, for the hand beaded garlands on this wee tree and the fabby vintage detailing!


All six ladies, if you could please email me, adding the words TAG SPOT WINNER to your subject line I will email you with details of your spot prize! email me on: claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com

I could have went on and on, indeed I intended to pick only three! but there were so many beautiful creations put forward for our challenge that I just could not stop at 3!

I want to thank everyone who took part and joined in to make our tag challenge such fun! I very much enjoyed looking at all of the creations and it was so hard to decide on only six!!

So folks, Christmas is nearly upon us and I encourage everyone to play along with our next challenge...details coming soon...LOL, it's called the Waltzingmouse Stamps, NICE List, and I'll fill you all in tomorrow...don't worry, we know you don't have time to make anything...

13 comments:

  1. Boy, that must have been so hard to pick just a few! So many gorgeous creations! A big congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, what a lovely gesture to pick six fabulously different tags and award a tag spot prize!!!
    congrats to all those winners. I can certainly see why each one of you got selected...creations of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone! :) Fab tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks sooo much, Claire! What an honor :) ALL of the tags were so beautiful! I love taking trips to that blog post and looking at those tags over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful creations! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeh, these are gorgeous!! And, wauw! Six winners, instead of three! Congratulations to all of you!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to pop in and say how fab Claire is. She really made my day and after being snowed in by 24 inches of snow it was a very welcome suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are a diverse and great list of choices - very generous of you to choose so many. Keep warm up there.....we have lots of snow hereabouts folks...well, a lot for us anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tags ladies! Well done and congratulations to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all, ladies!! Great tags! I don't know how you did it Claire, there were soooo many lovely tags to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all!!! Beautiful tags!!
    Thanks sooo much,Claire :o))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL tags - and I am going to steal the sparkly blue snowflake idea - stamping onto clear film - such a great idea!! You just made my mother-in-law's day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you all. Claire - this was a fantastic competition. It was such fun coming up with ideas. And the tags that were created are simply fabulous!! Some of those ideas may end up on pressies in our house - thanks all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!