Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Final Preparations for Our First Customer Blog Hop!!!!


Yay, the day is nearly here... our very first Customer Blog Hop! I just checked all the links, and I'm giddy with excitement. What a wonderful bunch of crafters we have joining us! I can't wait to see what you all create with your Waltzingmouse Stamps.

A few reminders:
  • Please be sure to include the Blog Hop Badge at the top of your post... just like I have done here... so that we can easily find you
  • Please link back here, to the Waltzingmouse Stamps blog, as the first stop on the hop... and in case anyone loses the thread along the way
  • Please also link to the next person on the Hop in your post
  • Please schedule your post to go live on Monday, February 22nd (aka 22 Feb), at 8:00 am GMT (which is midnight Pacific, 1:00 am Mountain, 2:00 am Central, and 3:00 am Eastern). If you have any doubts, you can use the Time Zone Converter
Again, the hop starts here at the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog and then continues on as follows:

1. angela mclean
2. Lisa Hjulberg
3. Belinda Chang Langner
4. Kelly Schirmer
5. Heidi Schmidbauer
6. Lynn Mercurio
7. Jen Cuthbertson
8. Tiffany Johnson (iheartart)
9. Edna
10. Michele Hetland
11. Stephanie Kraft
12. Tracy Schultz
13. Carly (Paper In Bloom)
14. Julia Aston
15. Jennifer Holmes
16. Lee Erwee
17. Karolyn Loncon
18. Tisha Ann Harms
19. Carole
20. Emilia
21. Antje
22. Katie Renz
23. Cinzia
24. Sofia
25. Genevieve P
26. Peggy McCurry
27. Anya Schrier
28. Nancy McKinney
29. Loredana Gava
30. Melissa Ladd
31. Kate W.
32. Bonnie Sharp
33. Julie Masse
34. Laurie Marmon
35. Helen Berry
36. Marcie Sharp
37. Latisha Yoast
38. Rose
39. Ashley Cannon Newell
40. Pauline
41. Julee
42. Stephanie Gruss
43. Tamara
44. Joan B
45. * Brocé liane*
46. Mary Duffek
47. Michey Moo
48. Mona L. Pendleton
49. Lynne Phelps
50. Stampingwithval
51. Beth

See you on the Hop!

8 comments:

  1. Does this mean it's too late to join in this hop, Claire? I hadn't signed up as I wasn't sure I've have time. But I've managed to make an easter basket and was hoping to join in. If not, I'll try and be more organised for next time. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm set at last!!! Blog post scheduled and alarms (2) set.
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is scheduled and ready to go! Can't wait to see all the fun and beautiful goodies that everyone has made!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! I got confused about the dates- is it MOnday 3 am for me? Obviously it is, and I am late getting my link in. Here it is for anyone wanting to see anyway! http://bethscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I messed up with dates and times! So sorry!! Here's a link in case anyone wants to see, lol!! It's set to pop up at 3 am EST, I hope! http://bethscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for the hop. I have my card finished and the blog post scheduled! Yay! Already this has been fun, Clarie. Can't wait for tomorrow's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I missed it! I'll be back though to see what every one else did. I'm still gonna post it on my blog. maybe next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a good idea! and wow, what a lot of hopping to be done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!