Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

winner winner!


Folks I'm thinking you like the sound of a static release! I'm so excited that it looks like I will be able to make this happen! Thank you so much for commenting - the random number generator picked this comment:

Ohhh Snap who said...

"Since life is so full of expected things, it is lovely to have some some dates to look forward to every month : D. I think it's a great idea!"

Please pop me an email at claire@waltzingmousestamps.com letting me have the name of your chosen set and your address - and I will get your stamps out to you asap!




2 comments:

  1. You can not believe how excited I am lol. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh heck, I just noticed I wrote expected in my comment and I meant to write unexpected... I guess I was just too excited lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!