Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

...back in stock

Say it Loud Winter Holiday is back in stock, and we just got some batches of Vintage labels 18, Vintage Labels No. 2, Musical backgrounds, Rescue Remedies, Vintage Labels no. 10 and Say it with Style. We're doing stock taking today and so the store quantities should all be updated by the morning, but just wanted to let folks know that these are in the house...


We're still 'unpacking Athlone' and I want to try and get a wee post up about it soon!! back later!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that information. I won some stamps last month and I am anxiously waiting for Vintage Labels No. 2. :) They look great and I can not wait to make some cards with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!