Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

...just time for a quick winner!

I'm busily getting the store ready for this evenings release of SIX new clear stamp set!!

The new stamp sets will be released today, July 1st at 11:00 am Pacific, 12:00 noon Mountain, 1:00 pm Central, 2:00 pm Eastern and 7:00 pm GMT!!

I can't wait, it has been such a fun week and I am looking forward to getting an our or two tomorrow (while DH packs LOL!) to go back through all of the DT projects this week ,my ladies and our guest Edna have been in stellar form this week!! lol, there was so much to see that!!

anyhow, Just before I finish my prep, I wanted to announce the winner of Monday's leave a comment competition!

We had 104 comments and the random thingy chose No.91

Blogger katrynka who said...

What a terrific idea for a stamp set! Very creative, and so great for special people in our lives!

So, Katrynka, your prize is two free sets of your choice, OR a stamp set and a set of co-ordinating dies from our stock, you may choose from today's new releases or from the sets already available, it's up to you! pop me an email with your choice!

I'll be back in about 3.5 hours with the new Release artwork!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is it 7pm yet???? tick tock tick tock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight time is still so far away! I can't wait to see this new set. I love the sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katrynka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will sit down with an ice tea at 2:00 p.m., Claire! Can't wait to see what u got cookin' this month! I sooooooooooo need to get back into the wonderful world of stamping, and in particular, with "The Mouse"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!