Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

...a teeny weeny pouch



I made this teeny weeny pouch using a nestabilities long rectangle label die! It's mini, but perfect for little bits of jewellery. I used one of the die cut tags, which I cut down, for a tag. sentiment is from First Fruits (PTI set). Ribbon from my stash and a cheery big button from Bev!! This is easy peasy and you don't need much by way of embellies etc if you have some scrumptious paper like this!! Must make a dose of these for Christmas...

The yummy spotty paper is from the Bloom paper pack that Bev sent me - get your hands on it here, she's dealing through the blog till the online store is up and running!!

If enough folks seem to want to know, I'll do a how-to.

This is my last Precious Scraps DT projects for the moment - I might have a few more things for Precious Scraps next week but at the moment they are just twinkles in my eye!! Lol - I'll have other things up over the next couple of days tho - hoping to get a bit of blog hopping done this eve - it's the PTI Bloghop tonight and I love to take part!!

See ya later,
Hope it tickles!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable. You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ~ you have the neatest blog! I am so glad I finally found it. I wish I had found you earlier. I love the projects you post and the templates are icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing everything. It's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I would love to see the inside too. Love the paper you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and your right, it's the perfect little gift for X-mas.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cute Claire! I'm so glad to see something made from a nestability (which I have!) and not a Top Note (which I don't have!) very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just happend on your website thanks to SCS. You are so amazing! I love your work and your pictures of Irland. I am not a bloger but I hope I can keep up with what you are doing. I would like to know how to order your pretty paper. Tech. still astounds me, to think you are all the way in Irland. How do you come up with all your Ideas? Onece again I just have to say I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Claire, we want to see the inside...even if you don't explain it...a picture is worth a thousand words....after all you can't take the kids out as the weather is so cold...such great weather last week but back to Winter this week.
    Greetings from Cookstown.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!