Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Big Cheese of the Week

We interrupt this regularly scheduled SOAP to bring you this week's Big Cheese. Fantastic job again this week, everyone.

Some projects of note, first. A lovely little number from Pauline Pollington:

With a fresh color combination and groovy graphic design, this card is simple yet oh-so-sophisticated. The big poofy bow and flower embellishment pushes it over the edge to pure deliciousness.

Next up is a fun summery card from Jeanne Jachna:

A fantastic birthday or graduation card - I love the mix of pink and yellow. Another big, lovely bow too!

And finally, our Big Cheese for this week. I fell in love with this beautiful Christmas card from Cassie K!

Cassie, I really don't know where to begin: the glittery stars, the flourish of rhinestones, or that incredible folded background peeking through the label window?!? Add me to your Christmas card list, because anyone would be lucky to receive this beauty! This is an amazing creation, and I'm inspired to try this folding technique myself. Great job ladies, don't you think?

Congratulations, Cassie! Send me an email and we will provide you with a discount code for your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Cassie's card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Would you like the opportunity to be chosen? Post your new upload links here, a new thread starts every Monday!

Enjoy the rest of our SOAP festivities!

Here are your links for today!!!



7 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you ladies for choosing my card for a little mention, I'm tickled pink and grinning from ear to ear! Especially when there are so many gorgeous creations to choose from, im very honoured! Well done to The Big Cheese Cassie, a truly gorgeous number with the pleated decoration through the window. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, everyone did such a beautiful job on their projects for today: I'm writing here in hopes that they may read this, because I don't have time today to post on their individual blogs, but I wanted them to know I loved what they did!! I'm off this morning to help at our teens girls camp for a few days (in crafts: so fitting :-), thus my time constraints. Have a great holiday with your family!!! I'll be missing your posts: I usually check for them every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,great cards by the DT team and love your so cute witches....gorgeous cards in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Cassie!! :)
    It is truly a gorgeous card!
    All of them are stunners...
    and worthy of CASE'ing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie's card is great.. reminds me Becca's card awhile back.. I love the pleated treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout out. There are so many beautiful cards to choose from I know it has to be hard to pick only a few! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!