Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

...bit's n pieces

Scroll down for the friends of WMS Bloghop deets - it's on 17th June!

And don't forget to check out the new WMS Challenge blog, I have promised myself a full evening of touring through all of the fabby entries tomorrow and there's still time to play!!

Also - have you seen the Embellish Challenge?? you might want to go look! I'll be touring that tomorrow too!!! lots to see!

Stock News

I received a lot of stock today and I am now processing orders including those taken over the past few days that had backordered items in them. Most of these will ship first thing tomorrow with the exception of orders containing Vintage Labels No. 10 and Free Spirit Boy - Sentiments, these have been unavoidably delayed until early next week, I will be emailing folks tomorrow to advise anyone affected but just thought I'd post it here to give folks the heads up.

I recently enabled the store to take back-orders and I will be writing up the details of how this is working here and on my blog in the next couple of days, it's a new procedure to me and I am still working out the best way to keep everyone advised, so please bear with me, as always anyone with a query can of course email me at claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!